GETTING TO GOAL
HOW TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING, AT ANY AGE
*Pre-order Now for July 2016 Delivery*
Discover A Powerful 7 Step Process To Achieve Anything
You Want In Your Life…At ANY Age!”
Do you have that burning desire to integrate change in your life? Would like to make big things happen but feel like you’re stuck, too old or simply not good enough? Or maybe you simply don’t feel motivated or inspired enough to make changes in your life and need that extra motivational “kick” to get you moving forward.
In this groundbreaking book,
Getting To Goal: How To Achieve Anything At Any Age by Doug “Clydesdale” Comstock, you’ll discover…
- A highly unique and powerful 7-step process to achieve any goal, at any age!
- Inspirational real-life stories that’ll change the way you think about success!
- Motivational lessons learned from those who have achieved great things in life!
- How to break through fear, boost confidence, and achieve anything you want!
- You’ll discover ALL the above plus so much more!
Doug “Clydesdale” Comstock is a former Alaska “Deadliest Catch” fisherman, a two-time finisher of the Hawaii Ironman Triathlon and a former heavyweight blackbelt on the US Intersport Karate Team in Russia. In 2015, at age of 60, Doug (if successful) will become of THE oldest athletes in the world to swim across the famed English Channel, regarded as the Mount Everest of open water swimming.. Now Doug is an American author, award winning motivational speaker. He is regarded by many as the preeminent speaker and motivator on the topic of mental toughness.